Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Your #1 Fan

I got roses.

I got yellow roses.

At work, I got yellow roses.

Not from my dear hubby. Not from my son. Not from a 'secret admirer'...

I got roses at work from "Your #1 Fan".

For no special occasion, I got roses at work from "Your #1 Fan".

They made me feel special. Reminded me that someone cares about me. Me. Someone thought about and cares about me. Enough to send me flowers.

YOUR #1 Fan cares about YOU!

Your #1 Fan also sends you beauty everyday.

Your #1 Fan sends you a sunrise every morning even when the fog is so thick you can't see your hand if front of your face. It's still there. He sends you a sunrise faithfully. Through faith you can always see it.

Your #1 Fan sends you a sunset every night even when the clouds of your life are so thick that you can't see through them. His sun still sets. You can trust Him enough to know that the sun did set and the sunrise is on the way.

Your #1 Fan sends you flowers and soft rain and sunshine and gentle breezes for no special occasion. Just to let you know He is thinking of you. Just to let you know He cares.

Will you take sometime today to 'stop and smell the roses' that our Loving Lord is sending you today? He really is your #1 Fan!

James 1:17 (Amplified Bible) Every good gift and every perfect (free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all [that gives] light, in [the shining of] Whom there can be no variation [rising or setting] or shadow cast by His turning [as in an eclipse].

No comments: