Thursday, April 19, 2007

Rare 2nd Post In One Day

I usually don't post more than once in a day.

However today will be different.

Thanks to the Morning Crew over at KCBI (90.9 in the DFW area or www.kcbi.org online) I just found out that today is "National High Five Day". To learn more about National High Five Day go to http://www.nationalhighfiveday.com/

This is coinciding with A Million Acts of Kindness in the DFW area (http://www.onedfw.com/) which is set to start on May 7th but I think many people are already participating.

Anyway...

Since today is National High Five Day I want to send out some High Fives of my own...
  1. To the KCBI Morning crew for telling me about this and for being there each morning to help prepare me to face the day.
  2. To Teena who first encouraged me to create Little Lessons
  3. To my parents who have always encouraged me to do and be my best for His glory
  4. To my dear hubby who always keeps it real for me
  5. To my son for reminding me that I'm not perfect but I can do all things through Him who strengthens me
  6. To my brother who is another one of my encouragers
  7. To Rene', Lynn, Rose, Connie, and Laura who read this blog regularly and let me know that this is what God intended for me to do.
  8. To the all the bloggers out there that use their blogs to spread the Good News.

Who will you High Five today?

Luke 6:38 (New International Version) Give, and it will be given to you.
A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured
into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

No comments: