Tuesday, May 29, 2007

How Big Are Your Dreams?

Connie from Little Red Heart from God tagged me after she was tagged in a meme that sounds interesting...one where we get to share our dreams and / or belief's--in which we live completely abandoned in our hopes and dreams with our Loving Lord.



So here it goes:

What are your dreams?

Not things that God has promised you, but things you dream about or things that you whisper in His ear.

What are you believing God for?

Be bold, Be Honest, Be courageous!



Like Connie (slightly modified):


  • I'm believing God to keep my son in His reach even if it means taking him through brokenness to bring him back. That he will have a very intimate relationship with our Loving Lord.
  • I am boldly praying for his future spouse to be a Christian and to love my son like I love him and as Christ loves him.
  • I dream of being debt free
  • I dream of losing more weight than I care to mention and keeping it off for the rest of my life and being in better shape.
    I dream of being a better keeper of our home.

Additionally...

  • I dream of being an internationally know writer and speaker. Faithwriters is getting me started in that direction. People in Australia read my writing :-)
  • I dream of God using my past experiences to help people live through their struggles.
  • I am believing God for my dear hubby to have Sundays off again in a job that he loves without negatively impacting our financial situation.
  • I dream of living in a smaller town.
  • I'm believing God, really asking Him with all my heart, believing Him to heal my good friends that are living with various forms of cancer.

Connie says I don't have to tag anyone but if you want to share your dreams use the 'comment' link below.

{{{{HUGS}}}}
Sharon

1 comment:

Connie Barris said...

Great dreams...

Isn't it great to just dream in hopes of them being fulfilled!!

there is a guy on my website under things aren't what they seem, named Greg.. looking for stories of daughters and their fathers.. if you have a story... he would like to use it.. I did email a story of my dad...and my relationship...
you can go look at his blog, etc...

it would get more of your writing out there...

love ya girl adn thanks for playing