Sunday, June 17, 2007

Two's

I'll soon be back to writing Little Lessons but for now Connie at Little Red Hearts from God tagged me for a Two by Two Q&A thingy. What a good friend :-)

Feel free to click the comment link below and answer these questions from your own perspective

Two Names You Go By: MOM! (my son) and Shay (my dad)
Two Things You are Wearing Right Now: black stretch pants and multi-colored flowery blouse
Things You Would Want (or Have) in a Relationship: someone who talks with me and someone who listens
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: Write and read
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment: Dear hubby to have Sunday's off and for one of my entries to win the weekly contests at FaithWriters.com
Two pets you have/had: Tiger and Tigger (our two cats)
Two Things You Did Last Night: Got back from our cruise and called my parents
Two Things You Ate Today: breakfast bar and cheese bread
Two People You Last Talked To: Sister-in-law and my son
Two Things You’re Doing Tomorrow: Going back to work and some housework
Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas and Easter
Two favorite beverages: Diet Coke and Sweet Tea

Okay so who is next? :-)

2 comments:

Susan said...

That was fun! I hope you had a good time on your cruise. I am a bit jealous! And I didn't know you won the Dooney & Bourke Bag...congratulations on that!!

Have a blessed day!!

:-) Susan

Connie Barris said...

Cool.. shay.. I like that...

I bet you guys ate very well on the cruise.. and I loved the picture.. they were so incredible... I'm really coveting..

how many purses did you win? I may have to covet some more..!!!

I will pray for you to win a contest.. I know it's important...
I kind of gave up on that...It use to be important and then one day, I decided it wasn't... not sure why. I just love writing...and meeting people....

so glad you are back...

love ya