Sunday, July 29, 2007

Where Are You?

My wonderful friend Connie left me a comment on my last post that said "where are you????? miss you..."

Where have I been? LOL I really don't know. It's been a strange week leaving my old job, saying my goodbye's and mentally preparing for a new job that starts tomorrow.

I know I've been on the PC a lot. I did write the draft for this weeks writing challenge at FaithWriters.com. However, I have not written a Little Lesson entry since Wednesday.

So where have I been. I've been here. I've been busy. I've been doing things. But what things? I have obviously not been doing what people count on me to do. I have not been making entries in Little Lessons and someone is missing something because of it. Perhaps they are missing encouragement. Or a challenge. Or companionship. Or inspiration. No matter what each of you come to Little Lessons looking for, it hasn't been here the last part of this week because I did not do my part.

Where are you not doing what you should be doing? Are you attending church but doing nothing while you are there? Is someone not being ministered to because you are just there, just doing your own things? Are you busy but not productive? What will you do today to be sure what you are doing is effective and pleasing to our Loving Lord?

John 9:4 (Amplified Bible) We must work the works of Him Who sent Me and be busy with His business while it is daylight; night is coming on, when no man can work.
2 Thessalonians 3:11 (New International Version) We hear that some among you are idle. They are not busy; they are busybodies.

1 comment:

Connie Barris said...

YEA>.... you are here... back....

So you changed jobs... tell me all about it....all of it....

and what is up with your floor situation....

great little lesson

Love you