Friday, September 28, 2007

Are You Weak?

Welcome to the weakly edition of Little Lessons from my Loving Lord.

No. That is not a typo. It does seem that I am writing less frequently, like weekly, so perhaps 'weekly edition' also works.

The weakly edition is how I feel.

One reason that I've only been writing on an occasional basis is that the strong lessons that have practically written themselves over the past year, well, their just not there. I feel weak in my endeavor to write.

Why? Maybe because of the stress of the new job. Maybe because He is being silent in my life right now. Maybe because I am otherwise occupied and not listening very well.

I'm not sure.

When we are weak physically, we usually take actions like exercise to get our blood flowing or eat for energy. When we are weak spiritually, we usually turn to prayer and Bible study as well as fellowship with other believers.

Are you weak or strong today? If you are weak, what are you doing to regain your strength? If you are strong, how are you helping the weak around you to regain theirs?

Exodus 15:2 (New International Version)
The LORD is my strength and my song;

he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
my father's God, and I will exalt him.

No comments: