Thursday, September 20, 2007

What Is Changing Where Your Are?

Wow. It's hard for me to believe it's been a week since we last met but that's what the date on my log in blogger.com says.

The new job is going good. This past week I had the thrill of hiring and the agony of firing. Neither are easy decisions however both are part of the changes that happen in life.

My son's job situation is better. This past week he started a new part time job and he interviewed for a full-time job which he was offered and accepted. He plans on working both jobs. More changes that happen in life.

My nephew and his wife spent yesterday morning at the hospital because she was having contractions. However it wasn't time so they sent her home. That evening the couple, accompanied by Granny, went on a long walk trying to encourage the baby and move labor along. The birth of this baby will be a change that happens in life.

What changes are happening in your life? What is our Loving Lord changing in your circumstances? If the changes are hard, are you asking our Loving Lord what He wants to teach you through them? If they are blessed events, are you taking the time to thank Him for orchestrating your life this way? How are you responding to the changes in your life?
2 Samuel 14:20 (English Standard Version) In order to change the course of things your servant Joab did this. But my lord has wisdom like the wisdom of the angel of God to know all things that are on the earth.

1 comment:

Connie@Little Red Hearts From God said...

I have really done a lot of introspecting lately.. I know my job has a lot to do with that..

I have lost 5 patients this week and that has just been hard... grieving with the families... they say don't get attached.. well, I just can't do that... the compassion side of me --- does...
I pray with them.. I hug them.. I tell them I love them..
I'm human.. not a robot...

So I haven't been writing much lately.. I think I am going to have to spend my weekends doing that or maybe.. when I get use to this job, it will get better.. but for now...wow,,, it's just amazing to me the intimacy of GOd during this time...

definitely Holy Ground...

Hope you are good.. or great...

love you
Connie