Thursday, September 06, 2007

What Stories Are You Writing?

Where does the time go? I can't believe that it has been a week since I visited with you here at Little Lessons.

I have been writing some, not much but some, in other places

One such place is at Faithwriters.com. Some of you know that I enter the weekly writing challenge there.

In the most recent judging, I received a Highly Commended. This is my 2nd time to be highly commended. It's like getting 4th place within my division.

When I write here at Little Lessons, what you read is real. I write based on my real live adventures

When I write at Faithwriters, I get to write fiction. The interesting thing is that many people read the entries/stories and think that what I'm writing is real...truth... but it's not...it's a writing 'mask' that I put on.

How often do we 'communicate' with the world or with the church with our 'mask' on so they think we are something that we are not? Would people you know at work be surprised to know that you know the Lord? Do people that you go to church with think that you are more spiritually mature than you are? Will you just be real today? Will you leave the fiction stories to writers? Will you let His light shine transparently through you?

Luke 12:2 (New International Version) There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.

2 comments:

Connie@Little Red Hearts From God said...

congrat's girl... you are awesome at what you write.. because it is real... and I always come here to be feed... so I have gone away (sad eyes with tears) hungry this week.... sniffle sniffle....

glad you are back...

love you
Connie

Connie@Little Red Hearts From God said...

I meant fed.. oh well