Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Will You Take It Up A Notch?

I love to write. Not that you could tell it by coming here recently. But I do. I love to write.

Each week I write at least one thing. Each week I write an entry for the FaithWriters Writing Challenge. A few weeks back, I was awarded first place for my entry on Evangelism called Breaking It Down. This meant I had to move from Level 1 and now compete at Level 2. It meant I had to step it up and be sure I was improving and writing stronger.

This week, my niece sent me a link to her new ministry page on MySpace. Then she sent me an email asking me if it was okay to place a link to Little Lessons from my Loving Lord on her website. I told her of course it was fine to do so. I also told her that this meant that I had to start writing again...which of course I already knew that I needed to do.

What is it that you are gifted to do that you need to re-start doing? What is it that you need to take to the next level in your life, home, ministry? What is that you need to improve upon and be stronger at starting today?

Colossians 3:23 (Amplified Bible) Whatever may be your task, work at it heartily (from the soul), as [something done] for the Lord and not for men,

1 comment:

Connie@Little Red Hearts From God said...

I would love for you to share your stories with me...

Your writing is so beautiful.. I know God is doing a mighty work in you

Miss you my friend

ps.. Yes, I would fly to wherever to take care of you

Love you