Friday, January 30, 2009

What Do You Think?

I've always know it.

You know it too. You know that I prefer primary side roads over the freeways where I live. But know I know it's really true.

I take the road less traveled. How do I know?

I do not drive by even one Starbucks on my way to work using my preferred route.

Oh, yeah, I see a Little Lesson in that. But today I want to find out if you do.

If you are reading this on Facebook or through subscribed mail, please go to stowebear.blogspot.com. Once you get here, click on "Comment" at the bottom of this post. Then tell us what Little Lesson life application you see in the above.

I'll be back in a few days to share my thoughts...after I've had a chance to be inspired by yours.

Looking forward to seeing you here soon...............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Christians we should be different.
Not always following the crowd.
Everyone can have a starbucks on the corner. But I think God has something much more special for us if we choose to go His way. The Road less travled.

Rick

Anonymous said...

Romans 12:2

Rose said...

I agree with Rick. To add on that same thought, I think God calls us to be salt and light to the world, and it's hard to do that by following the crowd. We need to be set apart for Him. When we take the road less traveled, we are better equipped recognize His voice, listen and take His cue from there.
Rose

Connie@Little Red Hearts From God said...

This society.. ME included.. are wanting the easy way.. I actually drove behind the easy button truck... yesterday...
and I thought about this....
instant gratification...

we want the glamour... the easy paved roads....we are in a fast paced society... and don't take time to enjoy the "joys" the scenary God has given us.. Instead... WE want a fast cup of Jo and we move on..

missing the blessings...

You really made me think....

I so miss you